We go to great lengths when preparing drawings as required for submission to the local zoning jurisdiction departments for review and approval. Complete and accurate information is essential when presenting to the local jurisdiction and include but are not limited to these items:
- A general drawing with legal description of the property, vicinity map and plat information
- Site coordinates and elevation and property boundaries with bearings identified.
- A site plan drawing defining the property boundaries, adjacent properties, abutments and easements
- Customer‘s leased areas and equipment location plan, project summary of work, and all local zoning requirements.
- Exterior elevations and plan views of the property showing the proposed equipment, tower and antenna(s).
- General notes including site flood plain data and wetland boundaries as applicable.
- Photo simulations or balloon test as required